Rezoria 7.92 RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rezoria 7.92 RPG

Feel free to chat here

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!

Go down 
+11
Nelle/Leirus
Stalker88
DziKuS
Sliccery
Dj Witek
Rutan
Miztu_/
Gomie
Boltina (Aylitha)
Unholy
wascp
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wascp
Admin
wascp

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty
PostSubject: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty10th June 2007, 7:42 pm

At this forum topic you can post all your movies and so on!
Trying to hack people will lead to a IP check and then send information to your Internet Company. Later to the police.

Signed,
Wascp
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty10th June 2007, 7:53 pm

Um where can we download Tibicam to cam on ots?
Back to top Go down
Miztu_/

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty10th June 2007, 8:43 pm

On the other sticky !
Back to top Go down
Rutan

Rutan

Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty10th June 2007, 8:52 pm

Sam_ic wrote:
On the other sticky !

Doenst work for OT naabie ;]
Back to top Go down
Miztu_/

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty10th June 2007, 8:54 pm

Jamal S. wrote:
Sam_ic wrote:
On the other sticky !

You wasnt calling me Naabie last night
Back to top Go down
Boltina (Aylitha)

Boltina (Aylitha)

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty11th June 2007, 12:17 am

Jamal S. wrote:
Sam_ic wrote:
On the other sticky !

Back to top Go down
Boltina (Aylitha)

Boltina (Aylitha)

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty11th June 2007, 12:20 am

Unholy wrote:
Back to top Go down
Rutan

Rutan

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty12th June 2007, 3:21 pm

Boltina (Aylitha) wrote:
Unholy wrote:

Stop quoting, not saying anythng! Noobozaki!
Back to top Go down
Gomie

Gomie

Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty12th June 2007, 4:29 pm

no one can record a movie ?
Back to top Go down
Miztu_/

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty12th June 2007, 8:06 pm

Fix the Tibicams !
Back to top Go down
Rutan

Rutan

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty13th June 2007, 10:07 am

Sam_ic wrote:
Fix the Tibicams !

Yeah!
Back to top Go down
Dj Witek

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty17th June 2007, 8:16 pm

I think Sam_ic and Jammal is the fu***** noobs...
Tibicam work on OTS... Just n/c
Back to top Go down
Sliccery

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty17th June 2007, 9:01 pm

they are noobs but tibicam dont work on ots you cant record a movie you can watch but u cant record:P
Back to top Go down
DziKuS

DziKuS

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty20th June 2007, 1:52 am

You can download tibiamove here :

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/32233397/tib...e.rar.html
Link: http://ultrashare.de/f/5749/tibiamovie.rar.html

Free virus scan here : virusscan.jotti.org
Back to top Go down
Nelle/Leirus

Nelle/Leirus

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty20th June 2007, 12:29 pm

I downloaded second file and i still can not record on ot's . And first file isn't downloadable becouse of dots , post full link .
Back to top Go down
Stalker88

Stalker88

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty20th June 2007, 8:03 pm

Don't download his files, hes usin' owntibia
scanner doesnt find a virus in it but its a tibia keylogger
haha Leirus better do a pc format Wink
Back to top Go down
Nelle/Leirus

Nelle/Leirus

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty20th June 2007, 8:12 pm

:>

Mhm... there is no any viruses in this file.There is no keylogger neither, but as i don't trust in it , i did backup . And my comp is like it use to be before dowloading a file ...

/Nelle~
Back to top Go down
Arut

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty20th June 2007, 8:22 pm

im not sure if backup will work on it. owntibia is a keyloger that catches your passes from the tibia client, anti viruses doesnt see them, firewalls neither.

some stupid polak made it and hes selling the vip versions of the keylogers for the real cash.
Back to top Go down
Nelle/Leirus

Nelle/Leirus

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty20th June 2007, 8:37 pm

There is no keylogger , my brother came and he is an expert for comps~. he say this is only a tibia cam~, after instalation u only get folder with 4 files , one is readme , other one open tibicams, third uninstal , and 4. zlib.dll nothing found searching it... but i don't rly care cuz i only playing wars , and i am not logging in normal tibia from home... so he can hack me i aurea war - what a shame. =s xD
Back to top Go down
Dj Witek

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty20th June 2007, 9:33 pm

Arut... Shut the fuck up
Meaybe you are Fucking BR, SWE itp
But polacks is don't stupid... Smile
Back to top Go down
Arut

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty20th June 2007, 11:05 pm

well..... thats really sad to say but yes im polack.

the most of the tibian noobs, are polacks! brazilians are very annoying and stupid too, but polacks are the worse. look at you Dj, you cant even write few words in english correctly. i know few sweden, belgians, etc. they all speak english perfectly, they are also very nice and help always to friends. but oh well, the polack guys will ever backstabb friends for few gp or exp. like Ziq miq, he was fighting with us at the war. we were dying, and we called him to help. do you know what did he say? "im busy right now im exping"

also, while i was talking with some americans or swedens, and i todl them im polack they were like :00 and couldnt belive. Because i was nice for them, and i was speaking english pretty well. thats sad but the most of polacks are stupid retarted 12 years old kids who think theyre good.
Back to top Go down
Nelle/Leirus

Nelle/Leirus

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty21st June 2007, 1:37 am

@up

Man you have to be proud of your contry , if you are polak do not be a shame of it, becouse i know a lot of polacks with normal english and qutie good pvp skils...Yes there is noobs from poland which you can easly find playing some ots , but those pl's are often stupid 12 y.o. kids (as you said) which don't know to speak english or play tibia so they are spending most of times on some ots , try to do something. Don't be a shame of your contry it need to have something to be proud of ...? atleast Vodka? xD

And i know Ziq Miq and his team very well , and i can tell they aren't bad as you say . Maybe that time he went to get some lost lvl's and he wasn't in mood to fight ...Don't know about other polack which are you saying that would backstab friends for few gp's.

But we serbs will never betrey friend , especially those who are same nacionality as we are . Just look on aurea forum board almost in every post we are hailing our contry ... xD
Our guild pk guild 'Mafia Italy' got some nice polak's and we killed some high level's with our low lvl pk char's.

Take a look at :
110 ms owned : http://tibicams.tibianetwork.net/en/movies/show/24223
79 ms masslog: http://tibicams.tibianetwork.net/en/movies/show/23963

And we do NOT have combo bot as you guys was claiming.

Btw I am Dzut-Nele.

/Nelle~
Back to top Go down
Arut

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty21st June 2007, 2:37 am

well, yeah not everyone. there are some polish players that i really respect and admire. but the most of them are retarted kids as i said. i was talking about that, what other peoples think about polacks. ofcourse, there are some exceptions, polacks which are respected by the rest for their knownlage and skills. and yes, polish vodka is the best^^

Well, he should understand that, if hes in war he should be ready all the time to fight. We were calling for help, because the swe's came for us. He didnt came, because he wanted to gain some lvls. We dont need people like him in the team. Also, when darkside abd or h/e else was asking me for help i was ALWAYS coming. I bet they would do the same. I Also remember some fights at port hope (i hate ph), i was always dieing about 2-3 times there all the time. I was always coming back there to help the others, and to dont let them die. One day i had lvl 151. At evening it was 123, well it doesnt matter for me, i lvled it back when almost all my enemys were off.

As far as i know, there isnt so much serbians at tibia, and i understand that there are playing nice people and you guys make your own "family"

at poland, internet is very cheap. almost all kids get internet from parents as a present for birthday or something else. when they get it, they think that theyre anonymous and they can do there whatever they want. tibia, is a game which doesnt need a good computer at all, its free and easy to download. they log in, and they want to show how "masta" they are and start to spam shits on forums, insult other people etc. then they get orgasm when they see the people getting mad when they see theyre posts and starting to insult back.
Back to top Go down
Turkleren

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty21st June 2007, 4:17 am

Every country has noobs dude trust me but the big polulation that is online when we are playing rezoria (europe) is polish people which is ovious that there is going to be more noobs from poland but later on like 1 am on wards the americans brazilians come on then its obvious there is going to be more american and brazilian noobs but you cant say the ones that you say are noob are actually noobs because they tryed to kill me hehehe :] arut was my friend we was doing alot 2geva but he joined the other team ;]
Back to top Go down
Arut

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty21st June 2007, 2:43 pm

actually... i was with my team from the start of server, we had soem complications with kosovali and some other peoples, then i saw you joined them, i didnt really wanted to fight with you, but oh well Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next