Rezoria 7.92 RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rezoria 7.92 RPG

Feel free to chat here

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!

Go down 
+11
Nelle/Leirus
Stalker88
DziKuS
Sliccery
Dj Witek
Rutan
Miztu_/
Gomie
Boltina (Aylitha)
Unholy
wascp
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Turkleren

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-06-14

Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! - Page 2 Empty21st June 2007, 7:58 pm

Hehe i didnt join kosovali or any of them kosovali voldren etc are my rl friends :]
Back to top Go down
Nelle/Leirus

Nelle/Leirus

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! - Page 2 Empty21st June 2007, 8:48 pm

It's even more attractive to fight against your friend. In aurea i have that case xD.

And turk~ you guys are from Sweden?
Back to top Go down
Sliccery

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! - Page 2 Empty21st June 2007, 8:59 pm

Arut wrote:
well..... thats really sad to say but yes im polack.

the most of the tibian noobs, are polacks! brazilians are very annoying and stupid too, but polacks are the worse. look at you Dj, you cant even write few words in english correctly. i know few sweden, belgians, etc. they all speak english perfectly, they are also very nice and help always to friends. but oh well, the polack guys will ever backstabb friends for few gp or exp. like Ziq miq, he was fighting with us at the war. we were dying, and we called him to help. do you know what did he say? "im busy right now im exping"

also, while i was talking with some americans or swedens, and i todl them im polack they were like :00 and couldnt belive. Because i was nice for them, and i was speaking english pretty well. thats sad but the most of polacks are stupid retarted 12 years old kids who think theyre good.

yea when ziq exp on wrl he dont want to come and help u but... this is not reason for msg sweden and say to this guys to ziq miq exping on wrl kill him... after this somone say to ziq miq swe exiva u then ziq run and he was killed in amazon camp north of carlin ... all because abd al aziz and arut msg to swedens.. Maybe he is busy cuz he exp ? maybe the war is not the most important for he? ...
Back to top Go down
Nelle/Leirus

Nelle/Leirus

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! - Page 2 Empty21st June 2007, 9:04 pm

Sliccery wrote:
Arut wrote:
well..... thats really sad to say but yes im polack.

the most of the tibian noobs, are polacks! brazilians are very annoying and stupid too, but polacks are the worse. look at you Dj, you cant even write few words in english correctly. i know few sweden, belgians, etc. they all speak english perfectly, they are also very nice and help always to friends. but oh well, the polack guys will ever backstabb friends for few gp or exp. like Ziq miq, he was fighting with us at the war. we were dying, and we called him to help. do you know what did he say? "im busy right now im exping"

also, while i was talking with some americans or swedens, and i todl them im polack they were like :00 and couldnt belive. Because i was nice for them, and i was speaking english pretty well. thats sad but the most of polacks are stupid retarted 12 years old kids who think theyre good.

yea when ziq exp on wrl he dont want to come and help u but... this is not reason for msg sweden and say to this guys to ziq miq exping on wrl kill him... after this somone say to ziq miq swe exiva u then ziq run and he was killed in amazon camp north of carlin ... all because abd al aziz and arut msg to swedens.. Maybe he is busy cuz he exp ? maybe the war is not the most important for he? ...

Word.
Back to top Go down
Turkleren

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! - Page 2 Empty21st June 2007, 9:23 pm

Nope we are from England :] London boys :] some of us are turkish but live in london some of us are english from england some are black from england but we all went to the same secondary school :]
Back to top Go down
Nelle/Leirus

Nelle/Leirus

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! - Page 2 Empty21st June 2007, 9:32 pm

Nice, but who is turk. if i may know ?
Back to top Go down
Thief

Thief

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! - Page 2 Empty11th July 2007, 11:44 pm

Gomie wrote:
no one can record a movie ?

Razz lol i have alot of video i can send but nah i dont want
Back to top Go down
Stalker88

Stalker88

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! - Page 2 Empty12th July 2007, 3:51 pm

OMG I GOT GM I CAN SHOW U..... OR
NO
I DONT WANT Razz:P:P:P:P:P
Back to top Go down
Thief

Thief

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! - Page 2 Empty12th July 2007, 4:41 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Trick Trick

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! - Page 2 Empty18th August 2007, 4:50 pm

Someone here said something bout "Kosovali".Please dont tell me that that's the guild of that albanian shitfucks that were here in 7.81!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!   Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post all your Tibia Hunts and stuffs here!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2